|War On Ai v1.2 (v1.2) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|War On Ai v1.2 (v1.2) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
War on AI MOD by Djukel
This mod is made for who play COH mostly skirmish against AI, and dislike infantile things. In addition I removed some staff that Ai handle stupidly and change some stuff in order to AI will not hadle stupidly anymore. Finally I try to add more realism to this game.
- enemy healthbar disabled (optional)
- speed of infantry are reduced to more realistic level
- grenade throw radius now up to 25 meters
- grande cost is 0
- halftracks retreat if gunners killed
- buildings can be rotated before placed
- rifles range increased to 70 meters
- attack priority of AI mortars increased
- attack priority of AI AT gun decreased
- off map reinforcement ability now gives randomized units to both sides
- reworked veterancy system
axis veterancy can be earned (like allies do) by gaining experience points on battlefield.
veterancy system for both sides (for more see txt file):
soldier veterancy rank 1: increases weapon accuracy
soldier veterancy rank 2: increases weapon accuracy, decreases received suppression
soldier veterancy rank 3: decreases received suppression, decreases received accuracy
light armored vehicle veterancy rank 1: increases weapon accuracy, enables to capture points
light armored vehicle veterancy rank 2: increases weapon accuracy, increases maximum speed
light armored vehicle veterancy rank 3: decreases received damage
heavy armored vehicle veterancy rank 1: increases weapon accuracy
heavy armored vehicle veterancy rank 2: increases weapon accuracy, increases maximum speed
heavy armored vehicle veterancy rank 3: decreases received damage
- all turret upgrades require veterancy rank 1
- all armorskirt upgrades require veterancy rank 2
- removed all veterancy upgrades from axis kampfkraft battleschool (became obsolote)
- added Manpower Blitz ability to axis kampfkraft battleschool
- AT guns do slight damage to Tiger, Panther and Pershing
- light armored vehicles and trucks can crush humans
- vehicle popcap for tanks limited to 3
- recon vehicles can be built in all types of forward HQ
- added tranktrap bug fix
- added field repair ability to both sides
vehicle repair available only in occupied territory, during the process movement and weapons are disabled.
- added medical kit to both sides
use of medical kit available only in cover, during the process movement and usage of weapons are reduced.
- added building autorepair ability to both sides (due to poor AI repair activity)
only available for manufacturer buildings (one action cost 10 fuel, 50 manpower, 5 munition)
- jeep and motorcycle retreat if they pinned
- vehicles with damaged engine are forced to retreat
- vehicles with destroyed gun are forced to retreat
- vehicles with destroyed engine are no more move
- destroyed AT guns no more explode
- tanks more accurate against At guns
- ballistic weapons make much more damage against armors.
- range of mortars increased to 120 m
- axis defensive bombardment with modified artillery weapon enabled on capture points (requires 1 command points)
- rangers can be build in barrack
- two types (stuka, flamethrower) of axis halftracks can be build separately
- armorskirt upgrade now requires fuel instead of ammo
- speed of infantry are reduced in some cases
- added popcap changer for human player at HQ. You can reduce your max popcap to 66% for bigger challange.
- occlusion of units removed
- tracers removed from rifles and smgs
- projectile smoke removed from none missile weapons
- projectile speed of tankguns/atguns increased significantly
- small arms weapons range increased to 40-55 meters
- tankgun/atgun weapons range increased to 65-95 meters
- tankgun/atgun reload time increased and randomized
- atgun movement speed reduced
- damage of infantry antitank weapons increased
- only one antitank weapons per squad allowed
- strategic/fuel/munitions point capture time raised to 60 seconds
- strategic/fuel/munitions point revert time raised to 180 seconds
- (other) buildings can be build only in command territory
- command tree disabled
granted abilities to axis
~ Off map artillery (requires 3 command points)
~ Off map mortar barrage
~ Off map Stormtrooper reinforcements
~ Off map Volksgrenadier reinforcements with Stug (requires 2 command points)
~ Inspired assault
granted abilities to allies
~ Off map artillery (requires 3 command points)
~ Bomber run (requires 3 command points)
~ Strafing run
~ Off map Paradrop reinforcements
~ Off map Rifleinfantry reinforcements with armored vehicle (requires 2 command points)
- to build units requires manpower and munition costs
- to build vehicles requires manpower, munition and fuel costs
- some tanks can be upgraded with armorskirt and/or top Mgun
- population cap doubled
- all units have limited number to build (1-4)
- squad loadout increased (5-7-9 persons depend on squad types)
- added buildible vehicles to axis
~ transport truck
- added buildible vehicles to allies
~ transport truck
~ M26 Pershing
~ Sherman Calliope
- allies motorpool, 2nd_motorpool working as repair station
(equipped with 2 repair_engineer who automaticly find and repairs damaged vehicles in 75 m radius)
- axis company_support_building, batallion_support_building working as repair station
(equipped with 2 repair_pioneers who automaticly find and repairs damaged vehicles in 75 m radius)
- changed AI behaviour
~ increased cover search radius
~ buildorder reworked
~ modified fallback and retreat values
~ increased aggressiveness
~ engagement distance of units doubled to 70 meters
~ Ai allways builds medic station
~ no more engineer/tank spam
- added retreat ability (and button) for vehicles
First make a backup of RelicCOH.English.ucs file (find it Engine\Local\English folder) then copy all files into your COH directory.
Create a new shortcut to run this mod like
"C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe" -nomovies -modname mytest -dev
team of EnhancedCombat MOD for smokegrenade and halftracks
Kornstalx for Tanktrap Fix bug
|War On Ai v1.2 (v1.2) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Company of Heroes Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 20 | Last comment: 10-19-2008 at 12:06
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!