|CoH v188.8.131.52 to v184.108.40.206 Patch - English - File Description
| Description: |
THQ has released an English patch for the original CoH & CoH: OF, bringing your retail game to v2.201, fixing a slew of bugs, adding tweaks, map changes, etc.
- Performance improvements, especially on single-core systems.
- Fixed a bug with account secret question collisions.
- Removed the ability to add chat messages with no content.
- Streamlined the in game downloader and added checksum verification.
- Increased the default volume mix output, should now be equivalent to original CoH.
- Fixed a bug where speech and music would stop mid-game.
- Replays now restore the custom atmosphere, and also do not reset the atmosphere for save games.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the UI losing functionality after watching an NIS.
- The screen no longer remains black if you save the game during a black screen transition.
- Fixed a number of incorrect speech triggers.
- Fixed the ending of OMG M07 so that the final mission speech does not play twice.
- Fixed a potential crash that would occur in Caen M08.
- Fixed Normandy M10 to ensure that the medal objective occurs when the Rangers arrive.
- Ensured that the player would start with enough fuel to build a Howitzer at the start of Caen M01.
- Removed extra lines in OMG M02 that were inaudible to the player with regards to the found plans.
- Fixed a minor pathing issue in M05 of Best when squads garrison a particular house.
- Fixed a keyless text reference when the player selects the neutral Goliaths in Normandy M08.
- Fixed the special single player manpower point to increase in MP rate when an outpost is built on the point.
- Ensured that the forward Motorpool Normandy M06 does not disappear when destroyed.
- Map changes to Normandy M09.
- Airborne Satchel Charges reduced in cost from 75munitions to 50munitions.
- American 105mm artillery barrage recharge increased by 25s.
- American 76mm gun upgrade cost reduced from 200mp/100fuel to 200mp/85fuel.
- American Airborne Recoilless Rifles have their setup times reduced to enable them to fire more effectively at moving vehicles.
- American BAR weapon damage modifier increased from .5 to .75 against Marder III armour type. BAR will do more damage when it penetrates the armour of the Marder III.
- American Offmap artillery arrival delay reduced by 1s.
- American Rangers have some changes to their veterancy. Vet 1 received accuracy bonus is moved to Vet 2. Vet 2 received damage modifier is moved to Vet 1.
- American Rangers have their reinforce costs increased by approximately 10mp per soldier.
- American Riflemen receive longer range sticky bombs ability at Vet level 2.
- American Sherman .50cal turret mount cost reduced from 100munitions to 75munitions.
- British 17 pounder AT gun has its range increased marginally to account for the size of its emplacement.
- British 25 Pounder scatter tuned to reduce overshooting.
- British Armour Command Truck and Field Support Truck have their sight radii tuned.
- British Deploy Marksman ability range reduced from 35 to 30.
- British officers and Recon squads have their camouflage detection increased marginally.
- British Sappers have their health individually increased by 5.
- British trucks have a small camo detection radius.
- Commando Artillery cost increased from 80munitions to 100munitions.
- Defensive Operations (researched at the HQ) is required to enable healing at Panzer Elite Medical stations.
- Goliath has reduced chance of taking an engine critical from small arms fire.
- Jagdpanther costs set to be the same as King Tiger. Will cost 100mp upkeep per minute for 5 minutes.
- M8 Greyhound 37mm gun cool down reduced from 9s to 7s.
- MG42 Suppression increased vs tp_infantry_soldier (British Infantry/Panzer Elite Infantry)).
- On map American 105mm howitzers and all Flak 88 variants have their build times reduced from 90s to 60s.
- Pak 38 Vet 3 damage modifier reduced from 1.25 to 1.15
- Panzer Elite AT grenades set to do matching damage vs tp_infantry_soldier (British Infantry/Panzer Elite Infantry) target types
- Panzer Elite AT Halftrack Focused Firing ability increased in cost from
30munitions to 40munitions.
- Panzer Elite AT Halftrack Focused Firing ability will set a .55 speed modifier on the AT Halftrack for the duration of the ability.
- Panzer Elite AT Halftrack Treadbreaker ability cost increased from 25munitions to 40munitions.
- Panzer Elite AT Halftrack Treadbreaker ability range decreased from 45 to 32.
- Panzer Elite Booby Trap ability recharge time increased.
- Panzer Elite Defensive Operations cost increased from 100mp/20fuel to 150mp/30fuel
- Panzer Elite Fallschirmjager FG42 weapon has its rate of fire reduced from 8 to 7.
- Panzer Elite Fallschirmjager FG65 weapon is less effective against units in light and open cover.
- Panzer Elite Flakvierling 38 cost changed from 340mp/20fuel to 300mp/35fuel.
- Panzer Elite Funkwagen steals 100% of resources from enemy sectors now instead of 50%.
- Panzer Elite grenadiers receive veterancy at a slower rate. Required 8 points for vet 1, 22 for vet 2, 36 for vet 3, now requires 12 points for vet 1, 26 for vet 2, 40 for vet 3.
- Panzer Elite Infantry Halftrack cost increased from 240mp/15fuel to 240mp/20fuel.
- Panzer Elite Infantry Halftrack had main MG42 Suppression reduced vs units in heavy and light cover.
- Panzer Elite Infantry Halftrack health reduced from 300 to 285.
- Panzer Elite Infantry lose their received_accuracy modifiers for Defensive Vet 1 and Defensive Vet 2
- Panzer Elite Jager Kommand and Support Kommand costs increased from 220mp/20fuel to 220mp/30fuel.
- Panzer Elite Luftwaffe Commander tree has its command point costs modified.
Fallschirmjager increased from 2 to 3, Luftwaffe Ground Forces reduced from 2 to 1, Wirblewind increased by 1, Butterfly bombs reduced by 1.
- Panzer Elite Mortar Halftrack barrage tuned by adding 1s to each cool down.
- Panzer Elite Munition Halftrack cost reduced from 220mp/25fuel to 200mp/15fuel
- Panzer Elite Panzer IV Infantry Support tank had its main weapon accuracy increased vs tp_infantry (US and Wehrmacht infantry) and tp_infantry_elite (US Rangers) from .4 to .5.
- Panzer Elite Scout Car Logistik Upgrade decreased in cost from 40munitions to 25munitions.
- Panzer Elite Sector Artillery costs 3 command points instead of 4.
- Panzer Elite Tank Busters reduced in cost from 390mp to 360mp.
- Panzer Elite Wirblewind AA vehicle increased in effectiveness vs light vehicles.
Rounds Will have a greater chance of penetrating Armour of vehicles like M24 Greyhound and M19 Halftracks.
- Panzer Elite Wirblewind has improved accuracy modifiers against massed infantry.
- Panzer Grenadiers max builders set from 12 to 6. This will reduce the construction speed of Panzer Elite infantry.
- Probability of blowing up a flamethrower armed soldier is reduced.
- Turret mounted machine gunners have their chance of death criticals reduced in most weapon categories.
- Wehrmacht Flak 88 health increased from 200 to 325.
- Wehrmacht Registered Artillery cost reduced from 150munitions to 125munitions.
- Wehrmacht StuH 42 weapon does marginally increased area damage to infantry.
- Wehrmacht Volksgrenadiers get a new K98 rifle tuned vs tp_infantry_soldier (British Infantry/Panzer Elite Infantry). Damage modifier increased from .6 to .65.
Data Bug Fixes
- Set UI stats correctly for Jagdpanther. Was 3/5/5/4, should be 9/3/7/5.
- Axis 88 crews will no longer lose their medical kit during the Battle Phase.
- PE Assault Grenadiers cannot pick up dropped bazookas that they cannot use.
- Axis Wehrmacht and Stormtroopers no longer use the same group selection.
Double-clicking on either unit type will no longer select both unit types.
- British Command Trucks will crush tank traps or other blocking objects for a short duration when they first appear on the map.
- Kettenkrad will no longer have the rudimentary repair ability before the Tank Destroyer command tree is selected.
- The American Tank Depot will count properly in Annihilate Games. Players will not lose Annihilate Games if all they have left is a Tank Depot.
- Panzer Elite Sprint Ability is visible with requirements
- Activate Panther Battlegroup upgrade on HQ now has a shortcut key.
- Units can no longer repair slit trenches.
- Several UI bugs were fixed when British emplacements were taken over by non-British allied or enemy forces.
- Fixed a bug where the British Lt was applying his speed modifier bonus to some enemy and allied troops.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Charge 'fatigue' modifiers were not being applied after Heroic Charge had been used.
- Fixed a bug where Panzer Grenadiers would detect mines while garrisoned in a halftrack.
- V1 Fixes - fixed a bug where the V1 would fail if it was targeted on a unit that died before the V1 arrived. V1s should only target position, not entity.
- Linden & Bedum added to the playlist.
- Bernieres Sur Mer - top fuel point on right side of island had a gap placed in the wall.
- Wolfheze - Some shotblocking hedgerows were placed by a house to the north of the bottom-left base.
- Bedum - Some shot blocking set around a house in the bottom center of the map.
- Linden - some points and victory points moved slightly to create better balance between the north and south teams.
- Best - some points moved to create better balance between the two players.
- Langres - Map base areas increased in size.
| || || |
|CoH v220.127.116.11 to v18.104.22.168 Patch - English - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|CoH v22.214.171.124 to v126.96.36.199 Patch - English - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
|CoH v188.8.131.52 to v184.108.40.206 Patch - English - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Company of Heroes Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 16 | Last comment: 01-24-2009 at 10:23
From: (New Hampshire)
Joined: August 6th, 2005
|A bit late are we? |
Joined: March 5th, 2007
|lol true. when the game auto updated it didnt work for me so i had to go in the patch folder and execute the patch from there. |
but yeh... it's a bit late
for just recently showing up on this site
Joined: March 12th, 2005
|So why no patch updating 1.71 to 2.0 on filefront or cohfiles for that matter? |
When trying auto-updater it takes me through some links to fileshack, and the bloody download gets stuck somewhere in the middle of the 1.7 gb
Joined: June 10th, 2006
|Would anyone be so kind as to explain why the AI seem to be able to call in artillery every 5 seconds or so when playing as the Americans? Because no offence, but that ruins the game, because the americans are the only fun ones to play against normally, the british are just stupid and rush all their trucks at you and die in 5 minutes. |
Joined: October 31st, 2005
|welcome to last week... a tad slow... |
|Hfx-Rebel (Staff) |
From: (Nova Scotia)
Joined: April 19th, 2003
|Thank you Capt Obvious...we already covered this... |
Joined: March 12th, 2005
|thnx hfx_rebel |
Joined: June 5th, 2007
|dose any one know if there going to make another coh with like russia and like italy our like japs? and us marines |
Joined: March 30th, 2003
|Well so much for my game...... |
Just went to play a skirmish and before I could get anywhere the auto updater kicked in and wont let me go anywhere till I updated the newest patch. Fine, what ever, I dont even play online. So I sat for 7 min. while it downloaded. Then it told me to click OK to shut down the game to install the patch. When I fire the game back up it stops me again to download the patch, and when I click on ok again it tells me that I need to click ok again to shut down the game to install the patch. Anyone with this annoying dejavu? I rebooted my pc and still having issues. I went to the patch folder and clicked on the newest patch icon( like Claybrone did #2) and says I cant do anything go away.
What do I do......I cant play my newly updated dead game. why oh why oh why do they do this with out testing?
Joined: March 30th, 2003
For anyone with an external HD, the patch has a wierd search pattern.
If your external is like mine.."F" and the next folder is...oh...say "GAMES" my next folder is "COH" inside of that is the whole game program.
The patch only got as far as F:GAMES and then it didnt see "COH" it wanted the "RelicCoh,exe." So I had to move the game out of the "COH" folder back to "GAMES", went to the patch in MyDocumentsMyGamesCompany of HeroesPatch....double clicked, and BADDABING!
My other patches didnt have this issue, even on 3 other games in my "F" hrdrv.
I put the program after the patch installed back into the "COH" folder and so far it's working. Anyone with a better more reliable set up for external drive users, let me know.
Joined: January 4th, 2007
|After patching to 2.201.0 i noticed that my minimap is missing from both skirmish, campaign and online matches. I can see the points, but the map isnt shown. Is it something wrong with the patch? Will i need to reinstall the patch? |
Thanks in advance
Joined: January 24th, 2007
|Where is patch 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 ?? |
Joined: January 8th, 2008
|omg this link died anyone know another link dor patch ? |
Joined: August 22nd, 2008
|its ok for you lot i keep and keep trying to update. |
and it dont go anywhere. cant update or play the game any more
i must have reinstalled about 5times now.
god its doing my head in.
someone please help
Joined: January 24th, 2009
|is it good? |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!