The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Company of Heroes Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 06-10-2008 at 13:38
Joined: April 29th, 2005
|Not too bad. Nothing particularly interesting though. 6/10 |
Joined: March 6th, 2008
|Its a good screenshot but i don't think it matches the title |
Joined: February 2nd, 2008
|And especially not use widescreen, look at the dwarfs fighting xD |
Joined: June 23rd, 2007
"And especially not use widescreen, look at the dwarfs fighting xD"
the problem is, everyone wants computer screens and TV screens to look like movie theaters WTF is with everyone wanting it that way.
it supprises me that the rifle and engineer squads dont have a yellow, or green sheild on them. 10/10
Joined: June 23rd, 2007
|sorry for DP, my quote quoted myself, not the guy i was replying to. |
Joined: May 28th, 2008
|not something unique, but the wreck kinda explains it, 6/10 |
Joined: February 19th, 2007
|hmm well i got a widescreen lcd so but the pic to me looks like this | | to crowded so 1/10 |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Never surrender! Never give up! Sounds like the same thing twice to me... |
I'd have preferred 'No retreat! No surrender!'
And I wonder who it's referring to? The Pioneers look a bit stuffed, but their flammenwerfer should even the balance a little...
7/10, I think
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!