The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Company of Heroes Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 06-13-2008 at 14:25
Joined: January 21st, 2008
|Lol nice. say cheese in german clever! |
Joined: March 18th, 2006
|This actually made me laugh, 10/10 |
From: (Tunbridge Wells, kent)
Joined: November 25th, 2007
|thats really quite good actually! 10! It reminds me how good the faces in CoH and OF are |
Joined: June 27th, 2007
| HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH |
Joined: March 12th, 2005
|LOL what the hell, I didn't know there was a Pacific Front Already |
From: (The Netherlands)
Joined: May 20th, 2007
|Nice! I really love it. |
Here I ahev a n00bish question: How to hode the taskbar? I didn't play CoH and OF for pretty long adn I forgot :S
Joined: December 18th, 2004
|Open the console and then type taskbar_hide and message_hide then to make them come up type taskbar_show and message_show. |
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|How do you open the console on an azerty keyboard? |
Joined: January 30th, 2008
|"Hans... you just... dropped... a rocket... on my foot..." |
Pretty good pic.
Joined: April 3rd, 2007
|HAHHAHHAH! lmao thats the funniest pic that been on the potD for a few months now we should have ones like this more often 10/10 |
Joined: December 25th, 2005
|Rofl , this one realy made me laugh 10/10! |
Joined: June 13th, 2008
When I saw this, my thoughts for the guy were, "Dear God, get this man some Ex-Lax."
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!