The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Company of Heroes Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 03-23-2009 at 23:24
Joined: December 17th, 2008
|Make Tea, Not Love! |
- Hell's Grannies.
Joined: March 5th, 2007
|o0h i knew there was something different about pvt. Johnson! |
Joined: December 28th, 2008
|hahah..it's cool...and #2 comment ain't bad..nice one 7/10 |
Joined: January 10th, 2007
|This picture is so l33t. 10/10 |
The fact that its only got 4-5 ratings leads me to think that too many homophobic people visit this site looooooooooooooooooool
Joined: February 8th, 2009
|besides disturbing i give it a 9!!!!!! |
Joined: June 13th, 2007
|i think this picture just tells us someting about the staff of this site... this picture should most likely be breaking the rules. I don't like the quote you hsould have thought of something better. I don't really like he picture it's not coh to me it's some playes fantasy, plus the one being kissed looks dead so that like some word i cannot spell.... anyway 4/10 |
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|cant really understand some homophobic comments in here.... I think the pics funny... if one of them was a german it would have been interracial LOL!! |
Joined: September 17th, 2008
|@ #7 |
Germans are the same race as the Americans are, namely Caucasian.
Good pic though, 9/10
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!