The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Company of Heroes Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 01-22-2008 at 12:34
Joined: July 16th, 2007
|lol how come the lagger was crossed out |
From: (Sierra Vista AZ)
Joined: May 20th, 2004
|i know the caption fits in its own little way, but i would have picked something that went with the shear terror in the german's eyes... 7/10 |
Joined: October 14th, 2007
|lol is he trying to demonstrate with his fingers how big the shell was in diameter that hit him |
Joined: February 19th, 2007
|o now i get it. eh it woulda been better if he actually wasnt blowing up |
Joined: April 29th, 2005
|Really? I thought he was using his whole arms to demonstrate the length of something best not mentioned in a respectable post 8/10 for me because my mind works that way |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!